EMTONE® CELLULITE THERAPY TREATMENT
It's time to show off your smoothness! 90% of women claim to have cellulite, thus it doesn't discriminate. If you're among the 61% who want to take action, be aware that there isn't just one item to change to address the issue. Increased cumulative UV damage, body obesity, skin laxity and loss of integrity, as well as skin thickness, are all factors
1. What is EMTONE® ?EMTONE is the first and only device that simultaneously delivers both thermal and mechanical energy to treat all major contributing factors to cellulite.
2. How Does EMTONE® Work ?
EMThe issue of cellulite is complex. Fibrous bands are said to pass through the fat from the skin to the muscle in women. The fat pushes forward when the bands pull the skin downward. But the story is not over yet...
Emtone emits both radiofrequency and focused pressure energy at the same time. Both technologies work more effectively together than they would separately, creating a synergistic impact.
3. What is cellulite?Deposits of subcutaneous fat within fibrous connective tissue (as in the thighs, hips, and buttocks) that give a puckered and dimpled appearance to the skin surface.
4. What causes cellulite?Increased cumulative solar damage, body obesity, skin laxity, and loss of skin integrity and thickness are all potential causes of cellulite.
5. How do I get rid of cellulite?EMTONE® is the right approach for anyone seeking non-invasive cellulite reduction, general skin appearance enhancement, and improved physiological function. As your local provider we will help determine if EMTONE is the best option for you.
6. How long does an EMTONE® treatment last?We will collaborate with you to create your unique treatment plan during the initial session. The majority of patients receive 4 treatments, usually once or twice each week. Depending on the region being treated, a treatment normally lasts about 20 minutes.
7. What does an EMTONE® Cellulite treatment feel like?Revolutionary EMTONE technology is based on a simultaneous delivery of thermal and mechanical energy. The most common perception of the therapy is that it is similar to a hot stone massage with intense mechanical vibrations. The treatment is performed in a relaxing lying-down position.
8. How fast will I see results from EMTONE® Cellulite Therapy Treatments?Patients have noted benefits following just one therapy session. Over the subsequent few months, the results usually keep getting better. You can continue your regular activities right away following the procedure with no downtime.
Please call (361) 400-2290 for pricing information on EMTONE CELLULITE THERAPY TREATMENT.