EMFACE FACIAL THERAPY TREATMENT
Welcome EMFACE! The first and only needle-free procedure that simultaneously treats facial skin and muscles in a 20-minute session. Roughly 50% of individuals in their 40's and 50's have hidden their faces due to the signs of aging.
1. What is EMFACE?EMFACE is a revolution in facial treatments. By emitting both Synchronized RF and HIFESTM energies, it simultaneously affects the skin and muscles. The end result is less wrinkles and more lift naturally without needles. Best of all, EMFACE treats full face in only 20-minutes.
2. How Does EMFACE Work?
EMFACE is the first device on the market utilizing the simultaneous application of both the Synchronized RF and HIFESTM.
Synchronized RF remodels & smooths skin by heating the dermis and increasing the levels of collagen and elastin fibers.
While the HIFESTM technology restores & elevates support of facial tissues by selectively contracting muscles and increasing density & quality of muscle structure.
3. Why EMFACE?The first and only hands-free treatment for facial skin and muscles that works in just 20 minutes is EMFACE.
4. Am I a candidate for EMFACE?Everybody can benefit from less wrinkles and more lift. As your provider we will consult you to see if the treatment is suitable for you.
5. Is there any downtime?With no recovery period or downtime following the surgery, EMFACE is a non-invasive procedure.
6. How fast will I see results?Right after the treatments, you start to see real benefits. Positive outcomes are typically noted four to six weeks following the final session and continue to become better for a few weeks after the treatment.
7. Can I have EMFACE therapy if I have injectables?Having injectables does not rule you out for receiving EMFACE. Consult your provider to tailor the right treatment plan for you.
8. What does it feel like?EMFACE procedure feels like a facial muscle massage with a warming sensation in the treated area. You can lay down and relax during the treatment.
Please call (361) 400-2290 for pricing information on EMFACE THERAPY TREATMENT.