Available only in doctor’s offices, Medical Microdermabrasion is a mechanical exfoliation of the surface of the skin. By utilizing tiny crystals to exfoliate, followed by a gentle suction, this procedure leaves the skin soft, clean, and renewed with a more even skin tone.
Recommended for acne prone skin, enlarged pores, blackheads and whiteheads, sun-damaged, aged skin, or for those wanting skin rejuvenation in a non-invasive skin maintenance regime.
Each session consists of skin cleansing, the microdermabrasion treatment, massage, rejuvenation masque, and sunscreen application.
- Improves dull or uneven skin color
- Relieves clogged pores and blackheads
- Softens general roughness or thickened patches of dead skin (elbows, feet)
- Refines the appearance of fine lines, large pores, acne, & hyperpigmentation
- Increases circulation for a natural glow
Treatment time approximately 60 min.
Please call (361) 400-2290 for pricing information.