Chemical Peels take away the dead skin cells and compel the generation of new skin, thereby improving fine lines, wrinkles, sun spots, and Acne. At Doucet Med Spa, we perform medical grade chemical peels using compound acids available only to physician directed medical offices. Our peels range from light to mid level and are customized to your individual skin care needs to give you the best possible results.
Complications from superficial peeling agents are rare. Common side effects may include redness, peeling, irritation and sensitivity to the sun.
Younger Brighter Clearer Smoother Healthier SKIN
- Improve the overall clarity, tone and texture of the skin
- Reduce or eliminate hyper-pigmentation, sun damage and Melasma
- Improve acneic skin conditions, reduce acne scars
- Stimulate collagen, resulting in firmer, more youthful skin
- Reduce the appearance of pore size
- Reduce premature wrinkling
The Vi Peel is a mid-depth TCA peel that provides dramatic results for all skin types with virtually NO PAIN, no skin preparation and little downtime. This peel is also suitable for the eye area, chest, hands, arms and back. Why wait weeks or months for results? Enjoy radiant, younger looking skin in about a week with the VI PEEL.
- Greatly improves skin texture and clarity
- Reduces or eliminates age spots, freckles, and hyper-pigmentation including melasma
- Softens lines and wrinkles
- Clears acne skin conditions
- Reduces or eliminate acne scars
- Stimulates the production of collagen for firmer, more youthful skin
For sustained results, two to four peels per year may be recommended.
BEFORE & AFTER Chemical Peel using Vi Peel Treatments
OBAGI Blue Radiance Chemical Peel
Enhance the Look and Feel of Your Skin Within Minutes. Blue Peel RADIANCE can improve your skin’s look, texture, and feel in a matter of minutes.
- Instant, radiant results for most skin types
- Improves a range of skin concerns, including photo damage, and results in an overall improvement in texture and tone
- May be beneficial if you have darker skin with pigment issues.
- Superficial exfoliation, with little to no downtime
- Provides instant radiance—tighter, smoother, brighter-looking skin after just 1 use
- A series of 4 to 6 peels provides best overall results
A treatment that combines a chemical peel customized for your skin type and the mechanical exfoliation of Microdermabrasion. This treatment boosts the exfoliation process and allows further penetration of nutrients and moisturizers into the skin. A Micro-Peel is an excellent treatment that delivers great results.
Please call (361) 400-2290 for pricing information.